Thursday, June 4, 2015

NOTD: OPI DS Chiffon






Chiffon is a light pink with OPI's diamond dust formula. DS stands for Designer Series, the colors of which OPI releases for a limited time. Sadly, this particular line has already been discontinued. 2 coats are enough to get the super-finer glittery effect of the diamond dust; 3 coats for the full shimmery rainbow effect.


I call this line my "mermaid tail" nail polish. Calling it simply "metallic" won't do it justice.


The sad part is that someone (probably me) didn't screw the lid on tight enough and my bottle is already half-dried. I tried to do the old school nail polish remover revival, but that just made the diamond dust clump together in ugly blobs.



This was the best that half an hour of oil massages could do to even out the color (excuse the messy application)

Well, I can still keep it to put proprietary dots on things I own. Or maybe use it to paint my toenails because no one gets close enough to scrutinize them anyway.

Still pretty! (Hand because I can't even get close enough to my toes to take a picture)
 What do you think? Should we clamor for more diamond-dusted nail polish or is is too teeny bopper for your taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment